Wednesday, August 24, 2011

B's Look Book video

 Today, I put together a "look book" of some of B's closest family members...
{trying to help her understand the name that goes with the face, sort of thing.}
And she has been totally enamored with it ever since she laid eyes on it!


She loves to give kisses and wave "Hello" to familiar faces!
Of course, we couldn't fit all of our family members in there, since Allen has 5 siblings, 2 nieces and 2 nephews... BUT, I am looking to make a second "Look Book" to add to the collection :)

Disclaimer: This video is more for family members, since B has a tendency to play "shy" around them :) And please excuse my scrub appearance the Disney music in the background... B was just dancing up a storm immediately before this was filmed!
Have a lovely week!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is such a great way to help learn! I'm sure she loves looking at the faces...Nolan laughs at posters when we are out and about that have pics LOL!

Lauren said...

Such a great idea! I know at my daughter's daycare, they have scrapbook pages that go on the inside of the cribs so when the babies first wake up, they see their family. For whatever reason, I find it amazing that they can recognize faces in pictures and remember the person... I don't know WHY this is so crazy to me, it makes sense, it just seems so smart. I can never get over how intelligent such little beings are.

Kristi McInerney said...

I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Stop by keeping up with kristi

Blissfully Burton said...

such a cute idea!! :)
Did you get a new background? Love it!

Laynah said...

UM, thats adorable! haha too cute :)