Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Week 3 is here!! 
{I'm beginning to really like all of the positive energy this gives me}


Well, here we go again... I really didn't have to search very far to find things that I'm lovin' this week!! So here they are... (this week is a little different because I'm posting from my phone while I'm in a waiting room)

I'm lovin' my TAZO Awake tea!!! There are days when I don't know how I would get through the day without it!! Plus, it is sooo much healthier for me than my Diet Coke Splenda habit!!






I'm also lovin' our new bell pepper plants!! I haven't given up on my sprout just yet, but to discourage disappointment, I took my dad up on his offer of spare plants. :)





I'm also lovin' my new Velcro accessory...





I'm lovin' my new haircut!!!





Most of all, I'm lovin' this song by Laura Story... It's called "Grace."


I truly needed to hear each and every word of this today.

What are YOU lovin' today?! I would love to hear about it in the comments section!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Roz said...

Things I'm loving right now...
1. Emi's new haircut!
2. Hummus-any kind of hummus, love it!
3. My nike free running shoes.
4. The voice-adam levine is so darn cute!
5. Again, Emi's new haircut!!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Haha!! I'm lovin' YOU... And especially how you make me laugh! :)

Tamara said...

1. I absolutely love, love the song "Grace"!! Thanks for sharing :-)
2. I love how big Brynn is getting and how beautiful she is :-))
3. And of course I love mommie's new haircut...

Emily Weinzapfel said...

YAY TAMARA!! I'm so glad for you to share what you're lovin'!! :) I hope both you and your family are doing well!