Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays

I have decided to start participating in  
What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays 
 here on BabyBerry!



I've seen quite a few other bloggers following this new trend, 
and I think that it's a pretty fun idea!

So, every Wednesday, I will be posting about my most recent loves in life, fashion, books. movies... Basically, if I'm lovin' it, I'm gonna post about it! :)
Being that this is my very first WILW post, I apologize in advance as I catch up on a few of my loves... This post may be fairly long!

I'm loving my personalized myAgenda from momAgenda.com
Such a great way to stay organized, since I feel like I'm doing something different all of the time!


I'm loving all of my time at home with my happy, sweet little girl...
And that she turns my frown {and our house} upside-down every single DAY!


I'm loving my new favorite daily snack of sliced raw bell peppers... 
It just makes me feel so refreshed!



I'm loving the TV show Dancing With The Stars... And I'm sad that the season is over!
I'm so jealous of their ability to dance!!


I'm loving that I will finally be changing my hairstyle to a modern version of a "mom cut,"
and I just love this style!!


I'm loving that I have found so much peace in my life {for myself and my family} despite all of the controversy that has surrounded us since we have moved back home...
I can honestly say that it feels great to rid my life of negativity and unnecessary frustrations.


I'm loving my new love of sundresses!
sundresses

But most of all... I'm loving that one of my favorite people in this world 
{and best friend for 24 years} is celebrating her 29th birthday this week!!!

Happy Birthday, RLM! :)
You know I love you as if you were my own flesh-and-blood sister.
I hope your day is as fabulous as you are!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Reading this, this morning on my bday. I was LOVING all your loves...especially the hairdo, can't wait to see that sexy mama!! Then I got to the end and started balling like a baby. So sweet Emi, I love you so much and miss you like crazy. There's never been a doubt that you are my sister, sister from another mother :) I LOVE YOU