Friday, May 20, 2011

Diva

Brynn has decided that she likes to go all "diva" on her toys...
{Again, I have no idea where she gets this from}


As you can see, sometimes she gets a little intense.
Poor, poor little piggy.
{And she inherited that scowl from her Daddy}

I think most of it stems from the fact that she would much rather be on the floor, 
"army-crawling" around after Oz and her toys, instead of being stuck in her boring jumper.
However, when I'm trying to get things done around the house, I can't really trust little Miss Independent to be completely safe unless I've got my eagle-eye on her!
So, into her jumper she must go! :(

I've also tried her to put her in her high-chair with her beloved V-Tech book, but she doesn't tolerate that for very long either... And after the 5th time the book gets thrown onto the floor, Mommy is over it! :)

So, I've been trying to find creative ways to keep the busy little bug even more busy! 
Any suggestions?

Oh, and check out Brynn's fabulous new ride!!
This has been on my wish list for almost 3 months...

Mommy and B (and of course, Oz) have been getting our exercise lately!!
Mommy and Oz are dropping the "baby weight" that we accumulated this past winter, and B just loves to get outside and walk...
We also get to walk with Aunt Amanda and Grammy on most days, and we have so much fun!
Thanks Pawpaw! :)

I'm hoping to eventually work up to jogging with it, but we're taking it one baby step at a time...

No comments: