Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sit Up And Take Note!

Brynn is starting to sit up!



What a BIG GIRL!!
It's still a work in progress, but she is doing well with balancing herself-- as long as she doesn't lounge after a toy, as she usually does!

It has been such a beautiful day today, so I decided to take Brynn and Oz on a walk.
We went to Playtopia and let Oz run around a little... (I promise I will post pictures of Playtopia soon)
This afternoon, we took another walk in the stroller without Oz, since he can be a little high-maintenance.


 I brought my camera along for the ride... But Brynn wasn't feeling up for pictures!
She was ready for her nap.

 So we went down to check out the river, which is getting higher!!
It's just a couple of blocks away from the house, so we didn't have to go very far.

It felt so nice to get outside and walk in the sun!!
Of course, it also made me notice that we have our work cut out for us... 
Especially with our new backyard!!
 I'm thinking that I will work on giving it a little color... 
And growing some grass (cross your fingers)!

Here are some other photos I took on our walk.




And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments: