Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mind Your Manners


It looks like we are going to have our hands full trying to teach Brynn 
how to mind her manners...

It's one of those things that seems to have skipped a couple of generations-- along with going to church and eating dinner as a family-- but I am determined to instill the same importance of manners with Brynn that my parents instilled in me!!


{just to name a few}
"Say your prayers."
"Say Please and Thank You."
and of course...
"Don't talk with your mouth full!"

I feel like I sound like my mother! Ha!

{p.s.} please forgive the booster-seat-for-a-highchair deal... with the move and all of the craziness that has come with it, we just haven't gotten around to buying Brynn a highchair! And now that "town" is 20 minutes or more away, it makes it a little more difficult than when we were in Indy and could drive down the street to get one! :( 

No comments: