Monday, February 7, 2011

2 1/2 More Weeks To Go...

I feel like I'm always counting down to something... Ha!
We officially have 2 1/2 weeks before we move!!

I have to apologize to everyone about my last written post. I am overwhelmed, yes, but I am completely confident that I can make it through the next couple of weeks... Thank you for everyone that sent messages of encouragement, though!! I appreciate it more than you can imagine. :)
I just need to remember to keep calm... and carry on!


 I'm too blessed to be stressed...
Thanks to Allen's Aunt Jenny for that one!


On a happier note, I have some new photos of the big girl to post... For the past couple of days, I have watched her grow and do something new each day!! It has been amazing!





 I love how her ears stick out when she smiles :)



She is already trying to army crawl over to toys!! She's figured out that she can turn herself around and then roll to them... Oh, gracious! I'm excited about this now, but something tells me that it won't be so great in a few weeks! lol.

Oh yes... AND we have a thumbsucker on our hands!!! Mommy has tried to swoop in and replace it with a paci every time, but it is no use... This girl is DETERMINED!
In Mommy vs. Thumb, Mommy is waving her little white flag! I just hope she doesn't take after me. I was a long-term thumbsucker. Not cool.

 BUSTED during her nap... 
How can you say "No" to that face?

 P.S. She puts herself on her belly... I can't make her stay on her back!
Yet another battle that Mommy can't win. 


"I win, you lose." :)
 
Something funny happened the other day while I was doing the laundry... I guess this bib was put into the dryer by mistake, so of course all of the letters pretty much melted off with the heat.

This is how it came out... Isn't that funny?? Of all the letters on there, it still says "BRO." Ha! I thought that was pretty ironic.
 


Now I just have to go back through all the laundry and find out where all the other letters ended up... :(

For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the
power to do what pleases Him.
Philippians 2:13

No comments: