Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Makeover!

I hope you all like the Halloween makeover I've implemented to my blog! :) Don't worry if you don't, it's just temporary... Since I'm at home all day with a newborn, I have a little time on my hands when she is napping, so I decided to try to change things up a little (while I'm running a load of laundry)!
I know you think I'm crazy for not trying to catch some sleep instead, but I'm not good at napping on-the-spot-- like when they tell you to "nap when the baby naps"-- I'm just not capable of doing that. There is just too much to be done, and I just spend the whole time fretting about when it's going to get done instead of sleeping... Now worries, though. I have developed an awake cycle that is freakishly long over the last 4 years. I think it's from all the occasions that I stayed up for 24hrs or longer trying to drive home after working and see family who aren't night-shifters! It's not a big deal once you catch your second-wind, but I'm probably not totally myself when I do this... My dad is always on my case to "get off those midnights," but I just love my job (and the people I work with) too much! :)

My mom is here again for a few days, which we are sooooo grateful for, since we could use a little help coping with Brynn's fussy hours right now! We are also trying to get her used to wearing all of her headbands and ribbons, which she seems to be adapting to very well! :) I feel like it's a little pointless to dress her up when I am home with her by myself, so it's nice to be able to dress her up everyday for Grandma and Mommy to enjoy!

Hopefully I'll have time to post more pictures in the next couple of days... Until then!


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: