Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Miles Joseph Wilson!!

September 23rd is Miles' 1st Birthday!! 
I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly... He has grown so much, and it's always so much fun to go home and see all the new things that he's doing! Our new thing is Skype-ing! I had the pleasure of Skype-ing with him the other night. He thought it was hilarious... For about 5 seconds, and then he was on the move!! My brother was trying to follow him around with the webcam, but he was EVERYWHERE!! :)




Here is a video that Aaron sent me from his new iPhone4 the other day!






He's definitely a big talker! I love how he talks to you, but in his own little language! His little voice is the cutest thing EVER! I just love to watch the videos of him so I can hear his little "goos" and "bugs," since I hardly ever get to hear them in-person. :(

Anyway, we went to see Dr. Flora on Monday... The only news to report is that Brynn has "dropped" a little more. I didn't have her check me again because I didn't want to be disappointed with the result. I just want to imagine that she's planning her arrival SOON!
My GBS results came back negative, which was a huge relief! Dr. Flora had me very worried that because I'm a healthcare worker, I would more than likely test positive. So, I was feeling pretty good knowing that I won't have to have antibiotics during delivery, as well as another reason to worry about Brynn after she is born-- meningitis is no laughing matter, especially when you have seen it happen! :( It's so easy to pretend that it can't happen to your little one...


We are just going to keep playing the waiting game right now--- It's so hard for me not to be super-anxious because everywhere I go, someone is asking me about when she is going to be here! I feel so disappointed that I can't give them a better answer... However, we have decided that I will be induced on September 30th if she doesn't make her debut by then! So, if she makes us wait that long, she will more than likely have her very own birthday in the family... (I don't know why that's so important to me, but it is). 

Here's hoping the next time I post, it will include a picture of our little girl-- in the flesh!! :) YEA!


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: