Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictures of New Harmony

Allen and I were able to spend some quality time in New Harmony this past weekend... We haven't been there in a little over 2 months, and we won't be back for another 3-4 months probably :( So I put my new camera to good use while I still could...

The Cathedral Labyrinth- Where Allen proposed in Sept 2006 :)
The Fountain at the Cathedral Labyrinth
The Roofless Church, where we were married in Sept 2007
One of my favorite signs in New Harmony-- It's located at the Roofless Church
My Grandfather's Furniture Store...
It's a coffee shop now, but there are so many memories of when I spent time there as a little girl... It's hard to walk in and not be flooded with those images.
This sign was placed there as a way for all of us to remember... It brought tears to my eyes as I read it that day. I wish so much that my grandparents could be here to meet Brynn. :( I miss Mawsie's sweet voice and Grandpa's laugh.
Carol's Garden Fountain
Of course, Miles was one of my subjects... It's so hard to keep up with him now because he is always on the move!! Just look at that little grin... ;)
Swinging With Grandpa
"Oh, look at the mess I've made."
Miles had some chocolate cake :)
"Guess I better clean it up!"
My first baby-- Nike is well into his teens, and even though he is a little on the grouchy side these days, we still love him!
This is for Roz-- I couldn't resist snapping a photo as I drove by on the golf cart... Roz and I spent a lot of time running around this place when we were little ;)

1 comment:

Roz said...

Awww, Emi!! These pictures made me cry!! I miss NH!! I loved the picture of our old house!! It sure does look small, things used to look so big when we were little!! Looks like you are already a pro with your new computer! Great pics love!