Saturday, July 17, 2010

28 weeks... Only 80 Days To Go!

I'm now a little over 28 weeks... which means there are only 80 days until Brynn's due date!! Our doctor's appointment went very well this week. The glucose tolerance test was much easier than anticipated, and the Rhogam shot wasn't so bad either! I am glad that the second Rhogam shot won't be anywhere near my backside, though!


My lab results from the appointment came back yesterday... They were "completely normal," which is fabulous news! With the major sugar cravings (and indulgences) and extreme thirst lately, I was sure there was something that was going to come back abnormal on my labs! Thankfully, that wasn't the case.


The best part of the whole day happened after I finished drinking the glucola. Allen and I went to sit in the waiting area and we had front-row seats to Brynn's amazing sugar-high!! She was one hyper little girl! It was so fun to watch her rolling and stretching and kicking... We are definitely going to have our hands full if she inherits Mommy's sweet tooth!! :) I remember scaling a refrigerator as a little girl just to get to my mom's "beautiful green cake." There were no bounds to keep me from a good sugar-high!


28 Weeks

On the Ozzie front, everything seems to be going well... I'm definitely not going to jinx it by saying he's doing much better, but after playing around with his dosage a little, things are looking up! :) The less stressed that he is before Brynnie comes, the better! We just want two happy and healthy kiddos!!

We have added some things to the nursery in the last few days... Here are some pictures of the progress.


We bought quilt clips to hang the comforter on the wall, and I painted the sign and shelf with paint that was color-matched to go with the rest of her furniture! :) Of course, I was able to find some use for my chalkboard paint so I can change the wording if I should ever feel like it.
We have a few more things to add to the room, so I will post pictures after everything is more complete!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

“From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another.” 
John 1:16

1 comment:

Roz said...

Well aren't you just adorable Emi!! I still can't believe it!! Before you know it there will be a little love bug to squeeze!! Good news is I have to learned to swaddle like a pro!! I think I can swaddle in my sleep! :) I LOVE the little board with Brynn's name on it!! Everytime I see my name I feel SOOOO honored and loved!! Goodness! I love you guys, hope you are feeling well! XO