Monday, June 21, 2010

"Shhh! Don't Tell Daddy..."

I have a feeling that I'll be saying that a lot when Brynn and I go on our shopping excursions... And probably a few times in the 12 weeks that Daddy leaves Mommy at home with an adorable little girl in need of clothes-- and a laptop! :) Haha! Bad news! Of course, Mommy always fesses up to him...
I bought these adorable little houndstooth booties on Etsy yesterday. I am in love with them! I can't wait to put them on her little feet-- The same busy little feet that can't seem to stop kicking Mommy!





Countdown to Grandma... T-2 days!


Mommy has lots to do until then... My staycation is going by way too fast!

If you should need me, I'll probably be working on our registry at BabiesRUs (that was an experience, let me tell you) or attempting not to stress over it... I am so glad to have Allen around when we do those sorts of things because I am not the "shop-'til-you-drop" type. I find no pleasure in searching the aisles of a store for 2-3 hours at a time when you can just order what you need online... Usually, I know exactly what I want or need in a store before I enter it, and I am outta there in under 20 minutes!! So, registering is always a nightmare for me-- and overwhelming to say the least. I'm a control freak, what can I say? Allen is always so calm and helpful with everything... He takes his time, but knows when it becomes too much for me. I love him for that! :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels 


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Roz said...

:) Oh do I know the ways of Emily's shopping oh too well!! Those days of catalog shopping when you were younger have turned into online shopping!! The booties-do they come in Auntie Roz womens size 9? Thanks!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Haha! Sorry Auntie Roz, I don't think they come in a size bigger than a 3... :) Miss you, love you!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so stinkin' cute! Just the beginning of lots of fun shoe shopping for your precious baby girl!