Friday, June 25, 2010

Brynn's Nursery So Far...

As promised, I am posting some pictures of Brynn's nursery after Grandma's visit... We got a lot done while she was here! We painted the walls and picked up her bedding and mattress at buybuy Baby. We did a LOT of shopping for baby girl necessities (and of course some baby boy necessities for the Miles Man)! And we topped off the week with pedicures!

Here is a picture of Brynn's collection so far...

A big THANKS to Grandma for all of the fun presents!
We love you and we are so glad we were able to share it with you!

Allen and I were definitely sad to see her go... But not as sad as Oz :)

"Take me to Grandpa, please."

Like I said, we had lots of fun shopping for Brynn-- They are right when they say that girls are SO much more fun to shop for than boys... You just can't help but giggle when you find a little frilly swimsuit or sundress! :)

Grandma was even able to visit our doctor's office and the hospital where we will be delivering. She got to hear Brynn's heartbeat (even though it took the nurse forever to find it... and I about had a stroke in the process).
Other than that, the appointment was a success! I've gained 12lbs. since my last visit, which puts my total @ 20lbs, for those of you that care... I was scared that I wasn't gaining enough weight, but I think it's safe to say that I've accomplished that just fine. I guess I can take it easy on the sweets now... But that doesn't make my appetite any smaller!

Our next appointment is the dreaded glucose screening test AND rhogam shot... UGH! Not looking forward to either of those, but at least I will get them both done at once...


Here are some pictures of the crib/bedding in the newly painted nursery--




There is still a fair amount of work to be done. Now that the paint is up and the bedding is in place, I'm hoping to put together all the wall hangings that I've been itching to buy. :) More pictures to follow...


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

2 comments:

Roz said...

Beautiful!! :) Looks amazing Emi, you guys have done such a great job! Happy to hear that you guys had a great visit, miss you guys!! Looking forward to seeing a new baby bump picture!! How's the star looking? LOVE YOU!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Star is looking good! No stretching just yet... Wish you could be here to see everything in-person! :) LOVE YOU LOTS!