Friday, May 21, 2010

The Beginnings of the Nursery

And so it begins... (Warning: Picture Overload)

DAY 1:


 Allen and Ozzie

5 minutes later.
 
"Okay, I'm already over whatever this is..."
(Ozzie's reaction)

Putting the final touches on the crib...

Now for the dresser... "Are you serious, Dad?"

"I refuse to be a further part of this..."


The Glare.
 
"I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it."

"I can't handle it anymore! Make it stop, Dad!!"


After 6 years of being the center of attention, I think Oz is officially feeling the pressure... And Brynn isn't even here yet! Poor little guy!
A few minutes later, Oz found a piece of wood on the ground and proceeded to eat it, cough it up, and spit it out to get attention... We are in trouble!

DAY 2:


 

2 minutes into Day 2...
Oz starts exercising his acting chops.
We call this one "Poor Pitiful"




So he was sent to his bed. :(

(He tugs at the heartstrings, doesn't he?)

 


Frame is done!

 



Nursery Furniture = COMPLETE! :)

A BIG round of applause for my amazing husband, who made this look so easy! We are both excited to do everything to make the nursery perfect for our little girl!!


"I will carry you all my life;
I will praise the One who's chosen me to carry you..."
Selah


No comments: